Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats

This forum is mainly dedicated to the amazing series, Warriors, by Erin Hunter

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Official Posting Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dappledstar
Admin

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Official Posting Rules Empty
PostSubject: Official Posting Rules   Official Posting Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:09 pm

Double Posting:
If you have something to add, or change, in your previous post, please do not add a new post if nobody else has posted...
It spams up the forum, it's annoying, then moderators have to go clean it up, so please just don't do it!

Flooding:
Flooding is similar to double posting, but it is not considered flooding until you have 3+ consecutive posts with no other people's posts in between (on the same thread).

Special Effects:
Unless you really need to bring attention to your post, please try not to use colors or bold/italic!
That way staff posts can stand out more when they post in color. ;D

Content of Posts:
When you post, please make sure you make sense- Role Playing or not...
Posts filled with things we can't understand is not only annoying, but it clogs up the forum as well...

Flaming:
Please don't flame other members! This may be the internet, and I realize that you may not know the other members, but please don't flame them.
Keep in mind that behind each member is a real person, and real people have feelings.

For now, these are all the rules to posting that will be applied on this forum.
Failure to abide by these rules will result in a warning. If these rules continue to be broken, more severe punishments will have to made, up to, and including banning/deletion of your account.

If you dislike rules, I apologize, but it is to make everyone's experience here at Warrior-Cats more fun!
Thank you for your cooperation!

~Dappledleaf
Back to top Go down
https://warrior-cats.forumotion.com

Official Posting Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats :: Forum Rules and Updates :: Forum Rules-
Jump to: